Monday, June 8, 2015

FAST SUNDAYS ARE THE BEST

We went tracting on Tuesday and knocked on a former investigator's door. She was very welcoming and agreed to meet with us regularly! We'll see her every Tuesday and Thursday. She already has a wonderful understanding of how much God loves her and how much he needs her to help uplift others. It's really cool! I love her a whole bunch!
 
We got to help a new family move in, which was exciting! Our branch is growing! We hardly have room in our little chapel to put everyone. There's supposed to be another family moving in sometime next month as well.
 
We were invited over for dinner at the Graves family's house, and we shared a message on being divine daughters of God. They had 3 little girls, so we made princess tiaras and let the girls decorate them because they were daughters of a king! It was really fun. They showed us their garden, which was magical! Their back yard felt like a fairyland. It was marvelous.

Sister Pierce and I heart-attacked the door of an investigator named Rochelle who just got home from the hospital. Thankfully, she didn't have a heart attack, because that would have been poor taste, indeed. Except, they pulled into their driveway just as we were about to put the hearts on their door. We were caught! 
We were able to visit the Williams' twice this week, which was awesome. They had us over for dinner on Saturday, and Sister Williams makes SUPER good enchiladas. She sent some home with us, and I'm so grateful that she did. It's a little bit funny, I've grown to love mexican food while in the middle of Nebraska (well, upper middle, technically). I never really hated it, but I've realized that I really, really like it!
 
We had Zone Training Meeting this past Friday, and it was really awesome to see other missionaries. All the sisters went out to lunch afterward at Guadalajara, and I ate the best nachos that I have ever had. Seriously. The best. I'm telling you, man. Mexican food is great.

Yesterday at church, we had fast and testimony meeting, and it was nice to hear everyone's testimony and be uplifted! I really love Sundays. I feel like I appreciate them more and more while on my mission. So many questions answered!
 
I love being a missionary!
 
Sister Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment