Sunday, November 15, 2015

THE LORD WON'T LET ME FAIL

(This post was sent on September 14, 2015)
I forgot to tell you: I titled last week's post The Heart Surgeon and the Attorney... Elder Renlund is a heart surgeon, and Sister Renlund is an attorney. 
This week, Sister Stone and I were able to help David paint Lisa's house some more, and he even talked about inviting us over for dinner with him and his wife! He owns the only gluten-free-friendly store in Valentine, which is great for Sister Stone, so we're going there today to get stuff. 
Our branch had an activity at the park on Saturday, and we were able to visit with and become closer to our members. There was also a new family that moved in to Ainsworth (which is part of our area), so we got to know them, too! It was all-around good.
I've had a lot of gentle reminders from Heavenly Father this week, telling me that He needs me to be myself. He needs me to accept my weaknesses, strive to improve them but not be overwhelmed by them, and recognize the unique strengths that I have to contribute to His work. Sometimes it's hard, because being myself means that I'll take it harder when I come up short. But the Lord won't let me fail, so I just have to have faith that He'll use me the way He needs me.
Have a marvelous week!
Love,

Sister Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment